February 26, 2012

Tragedy has struck!

I hope I didn't scare you too much there...but my Dad's blog has been removed without warning.
All his posts are lost. And we were not notified. But he doesn't seem too sad, I will have him make a new one and will put the web address up. ;)

But apart from that, I can't say there is a tragedy. We have kittens, and two of them are calico, a rare color of cat to see at our place.  The most rare would be gray, and the common color is orange. We have lambs coming in about June/July, and two litters of planned puppies. One is going to be due by the first week of February, and the other in April. My brothers and sisters are starting to learn the piano. My Grandparents are doing nothing but good in Ukraine, and are undoubtedly happy.

Last night the phone rang. Dad mentioned that it might be Grandpa. I don't know why he thought that, but I believed him and picked up the phone. The greeting was very much like Grandpa's.
"Hello!"
I thought; wow, Grandpa sure sounds happy and energetic! And with a big smile I asked if it was Grandpa on the phone. I didn't need to, because I knew it was Grandpa.
But then the speaker on the phone laughed.
And I could imagine my Uncle M. throwing his head back and his face attached to that laugh. I suddenly knew, that it wasn't Grandpa. It was Uncle M.!
But Uncle M. told me it was a complement. I told him that it was good that he liked my complement.

2 comments:

  1. I found out that there was some strange activity on my blog and so it was turned off. It's now back online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!
    I'm glad that work wasn't lost. Now I think you should print it all out. I think I am going to as well

    ReplyDelete