February 17, 2012

Horsie designs and russian hats

 So, There's my whole collection of paper on wood signs, ones I still own anyway.
And below left is one of the laptop skins I designed, on www.cafepress.com/blackponydesign
And left is just for you Nana and grandpa, see, I don't know if mom sent you the pictures of everyone  else in the Russian shop key you sent us, but there's mine. I wore it to church the following Sunday after Christmas. My Young Women's leader said I looked like a Russian princess. :D
It's not a super good picture, I think mom has a better one...but it's better then nothing!

2 comments:

  1. u r a wonder and a joy! Grandpa John would be so proud of your fishing prowess and maybe he was there on the bank helping u. i wood like to have been on the trail ride too....excellent stick horses! Grandpa and Nana

    ReplyDelete