November 15, 2011

I'm at it again

It's National Novel Writing Month again! (NaNoWriMo)
and I'm writing another novel this month. Actually it's a new version of last year's book, which makes it harder because I'm kind of editing. :P
The progress is slower. But at the moment I've only 300 words to catch up for today!
and then, next thing I know it, I'll be struggling to find another 2,000 words for my story tomorrow.  But it's wonderful all the same.

I likes what I write, and I writes what I like.

But, how do you do NaNoWriMo ? Well, here's one way: cancel Thanks Giving, buy yourself a laptop and sit quietly in your closet typing away. Don't stop. If you hear footsteps in the hall, don't move. You don't want anyone to find you, ( they'll put you to work doing something they think is useful,) or you'll have about 3,000 words to catch up on before you get back. :O

1 comment: