April 14, 2011

Robin hood is working on his basket merit badge

Girls in my ward say they are going to die on this summer's pioneer trek, with out showers, or a fresh set of clothes, and sweating all the way. But this is what I caught Robin hood saying:
"I'm going to die! Mom, I can't make any more dumb baskets. "
Well Robin, I don't get it.
Why do you say this when you talk so much about those silly girls who say that I will have to bury them by the roadside on the trek? How can you call them silly? We are talking about a pioneer trek. And you know what? Lots of people died on the way to Salt Lake .
But I have never heard of any one dieing while making baskets.


PS: To save his honor, and reputation, Robin hood request that I write this after post.

He says it wasn't as bad as he thought, it is hard, but he thinks it's fun. ( and he has actually has a talent for it.)
So maybe we will both live through the trek. Oh no, Robin said it again!
"If I don't die," But this time I think he is joking.
But I am really exited. I just got my pioneer dress. Now all I need is a bonnet.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad robin din not die! Thanks Tali for your beautiful blog. I love every little item. Grandpa

    ReplyDelete