April 18, 2012

One hundred and one dalmatians---or rather, English shepherds

Okay, moving on.
 Puppies!
Yesterday morning at five! fourteen little sable colored babies. There are...um, you ready for this number?
I hope you are, for here it comes.
No, it's not one hundred and one, thank goodness.
There are twenty six English Shepherd puppies---in all--- at our place.

NOTE: We are not a puppy mill.

Twelve were born a few weeks ago and are ready to for their first set of puppy shots and fourteen were born yesterday morning. We are going to get their parents registered so that we can give these puppies to new homes for about $350. each.
Except, the older puppies may be gone before we do that.
I have a dog blog---(I know, one blog is enough, isn't it?) And when it is ready to be presented, than I will post the address here. I will post stories and things of my experiences with these dogs, and my dog, Emma, will be the main star.
I love English shepherds. :) And puppies. They are all SO cute!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could take one of those puppies off your hands. (sorry, it would have to be before registration of the parents)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to! I heard that you were getting a dog...I know you would love one! You ought to come over and bring the kids to play with the puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do we get to see pictures?

    ReplyDelete