April 11, 2012

CUT!

Sorry to pause on the list of fishing tools, but I have to post and say to all my family---I am sewing my own prom dress. It's the priest and laurel prom, and it's taking place this Friday. And I haven't started sewing until yesterday!  :O
Ugh, and I have really truly have only tonight to finish it off...tomorrow is the day where we all have piano lessons and our piano teacher kindly volunteered to sew on the zipper since neither I or Mom can. But that's tomorrow and piano lessons start too early to do anything in the morning...don't know how I will wake up for seminary tomorrow, but I'm staying up all night!
But I will find a way. Even if I don't finish my dress I have a good friend who would like me to barrow her prom dress. It is beautiful, but I really want to ware mine, especially because I picked everything.
My prom dress is black with gold accents. Yeah, I know, teenagers should wear colorful stuff. That's what  Mom says to. But I am sticking to black and gold. It will go nicely with my liahona necklace form my grandparents. :)
I will post picture when I finish it---or actually, after prom. Wish me luck because I need it.
Your grandaughter, your niece, your cousin, your trek sister, your real sister, your daughter, your cousin, your friend,
Tali. ;)

2 comments: