May 30, 2011

The Proof copy!

Dad just sent the manuscript in, the paper back 6by9, 210 page book will be here... in a week?
Oh I don't know, but I cant wait!
And we just sent it in the nick of time! My promotion code is good until June 1.
This Dragon picture is the cover, sorry, this copy of the pic.  doesn't have the title.  My story has a lot of loose ends, in fact, It doesn't have an end. I should feel embarrassed. Maybe.
But at the moment I am too exited. But I do wish I could have finished the entire thing. Mom says I should tie the ends up and go to a new story. I have a new story idea that I'd planned to do this November.
It is a science fiction called the Cure. For now. I might have to give it a new title, maybe someone else may have already thought of that for their book. It sounds like that kind of title. But for now, that's what it is.
But it turns out that there is a NaNoWrimo camp this June. That's what they are calling it, but its the same thing as in November. So maybe I'll continue my dragon story and finish it this June. It does have an end, I just haven't written it. I will finish it. Sigh, hours, days, weeks...no longer then weeks, of course. :)

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to read it! you're talented in so many areas tali. jealous. a little.

    ReplyDelete