February 7, 2010

I diapered the wrong baby


A couple weeks ago, my mom said '' Tali, will you please diaper your baby sister?'' ''sure.'' I said, shutting my book on training puppies. I got up and went to the Bathroom to get a diaper. I came back and told my little sister to lay down. I began to stick the diaper the tabs, when I realized that I wasn't diapering my sister, I was diapering my puppy.
And she was laying there on her back pretty still so I guess ... well I don't know why I did that. Everybody says I was thinking to much about my dog. It was pretty funny.

Another time I was doing something else, and Ducky said, ''Emma's got something in her mouth'',
When I went to investigate; I found Emma with a pacifier, perfectly set in her mouth the way you would put one in a baby's mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment